Safely clean and sanitize your toilet bowl with the power of oxygen bleach. Not only does oxy2 keep your bowl looking and smelling great – it also helps to prevent future staining! Hip, Hip, Hooray …now your “Porcelain God” can reign clean!
- Purchase by the Case! A savings of $15.28
- free of phosphates
- no abrasives, chlorine, or acids
- fragrance-free, no noxious odors
- no harmful ingredients
Also ideal for:
- removing stains from corian sinks
- sanitizing bath and baby toys (soak in your kitchen sink with 2 capfuls of powder and hot water)
- removing mold from shower curtains (soak in the bathtub with 3 capfuls of powder and hot water)
- for stubborn toilet stains, first scrub with Oxy Kitchen + Bath Scrub, flush, then sprinkle Oxy Toilet on the stains and let sit overnight
Twelve 1 pound bottles
Sodium percarbonate, sodium carbonate, surfactants.
Dissolve 1 capful into your toilet and scrub with a brush. For tough stains, allow to sit for several minutes or overnight then flush.